What is the best drug or nootropic stackfor study and focus? Below there are answers taken from various internet forums and discussion boards.
1) Two months is eight weeks; that’s eight potentially decent opportunities to actually… learn the material.
I can relate if you’re swamped with too many commitments; at some point though, it really becomes a matter of prioritizing.
Nootropics are meant to help you get further in what you’re already doing: if you’re already doing dual n-back and adaptive movement patterns, a decent nootropic can accelerate the neural gains you make; if you’re already going to class, paying attention, like what you’re learning about and are studying and sleeping optimally, then a nootropic can further consolidate that learning.
The best way to look at it, for simplicity, is: avoid taking huge combos in your stack; focus instead on one or two noots at a time, a third one at the most; pick each of them with a specific purpose – i.e. one for alertness and energy (a natural source of caffeine like green tea is good); one for nerve growth hormone (something like Lion’s mane perhaps); and some for improving cerebral (or just general) circulation (something like CoQ10 or turmeric both work well, especially when taken with healthy fats like olive oil or coconut oil, or both).
2) That is really puzzling especially on the final note with no depression. Paleo diet is generally good except I’m strongly against animal protein (except for seafood); my own personal philosophy on diet. Something is clearly not right here: you say you can sleep 16 hours a day – Einstein was known to sleep 14 hours which sounds really long; it sounds like there might be something emotional happening – if it isn’t depression, maybe you’re just at an in between stage where you’re getting a feel for which direction to go with what you’re doing. I was like that for a while and just felt a bit flat in terms of motivation. That is just one possibility.
3) Examine suggests up to 56 days at a time for noopept, this seems to be based on the length of current studies and the lack of information we have about building a tolerance. I’d just take a little piracetam with the noopept to stay in focus until the piracetam runs out and then not purchase it again, if you want the effects from it you can always get a more effective racetam such as phenylpiracetam. You should get a choline stack to go with them, even if just to prevent possible headaches.
4) 20-30mg daily for noopept (best drug for study), 20mg has been associated with 1200mg of piracetam but with less side effects, but the recommended piracetam dose is 1200-4800mg daily, split into 3 or more. I just read a few pages on this kind of stack, based on that all I’d suggest is starting with 20mg noopept for at least a week, then add 1200mg piracetam or less split across the day, it’s more likely to give a headache than noopept, you should split the noopept aswell although noticeable effects are noticed with once daily use. You need to assess how you will react personally. So as a suggestion:
Week1: Noopept 20mg (best drug for study)
Week2: Noopept 20mg + 1200mg piracetam
If you get headaches try choline, if they persist lower the piracetam or give it up
Week3: Noopept 30mg + 1200mg piracetam
Week4: Continue as above, or maybe try increasing piracetam for a few weeks up to 4800mg daily maximum
5) After taking noopept for about 8 weeks, take about a week off, the long term effects should remain. For increased academic performance it has always been either aniracetam, pira or both in combination with daily green tea plus cycling turmeric. Aniracetam has not produced much weight gain plus its half life is much shorter then piracetam however it is fat soluble, likewise noopept requires smaller doses yet does produce weight loss & better concentration.
6) Apparently anything except racetams; I think the best way to rach the best in study is to buy Modafinil. It works for a lot of people; Dave Asprey at bulletproofexec (his blog) has written favourably about it; you can always start with green tea, one of the original nootropics.
7) Best nootropic stack for study should contain noopept, oxiracetam, pramiracetam, choline source, armodafinil (drug / eugeroic) aminoacid pro-neurotransmitter maker, eat good, sleep good, dillates your blood with ginko billoba, omega 3, multivitamin,
drink to maintain blood volume
8) Its repetitious but one of the best memory recall aides I use regularly is green tea, daily, 2-4 cups. Yeah your best bet would be to utilize concept summaries and review either everything or new material at least once per week, something such as Anki might be of benefit.
9) I’ve been taking and learning about noots for about half a year now but haven’t really had the chance to put them to the test. Now that I’m back in school this semester I was really excited to see how they affected my grades or studying in general. Well we had our first big exam in A&P2 today and me being the huge procrastinator I am, didn’t study at all except for the 1 hour before class started. Turns out one hour wasn’t quite enough time to cover all the material in detail… but half an hour before studying I took a stack of:
~10mg PRL 8 53
600mg alpha GPC
And then some fish oil, DL-Phenylalanine, and a cup of coffee for the boost.
Having skimmed over the material once and simply re-writing down the key terms, I found myself getting nervous, being so short on time that I wouldn’t absorb anything. As I started the test all the answers (most of them) just clicked into place and I was able to recall all the small details from what I skimmed over earlier with hardly any delay at all. I wasn’t second guessing myself like I usually do either. I ended up getting 88% which wasn’t fantastic but it was higher than the majority of the class results. My classmates were rather annoyed with me for getting a higher score than them for only studying for an hour when they had spent all week going over everything again and again… haha. Needless to say I am extremely satisfied with the results and have to give credit to those nootropics for what felt like a miracle memory recall.
10) I keep hearing about Semax – N-Acetyl Semax spray in particular. I’ve tried so many. Modafinil (best drug for study), Bacopa (nothing – perhaps didn’t take it long enough), Noopept (got in early when it was $69.95 for ten grams, ouch, ended up giving it away), Rhodiola, Ginseng, Vinpocetine and a whole bunch more (I have a cabinet full of nootropics just sitting there). But the best for me so far have been the racetams: Piracetam (buy it by the kilo), Pramiracetam, Phenylpiracetam and Oxiracetam. Also, Sulbutiamine and Centrophenoxine work well stacked. Coluracetam was a let down. CILTEP worked until I went on Zoloft then never again (might revisit it now I’m on Bupropion). N-Acetyl Semax spray looks interesting. Very.